11/8/07

Lazy Day

Today is a lucky day for me, all but one of my classes were cancelled and luckily all the classes that were cancelled were my morning classes! So, I have to stroll up to campus around 3 to take a test (which will be easy), and go to my last class. Lucky Duck, I know!

I know I should be studying for aforementioned test but I feel like being lazy. I'd like to talk about my new job! It was crazy, but I think I'm going to love it. The kids are so sweet, and it doesn't bother me much that they're throwing things at me, spitting on me, scratching me, etc. because I know I'm helping them. I'm learning a lot of parenting skills that I can use when I have chilren of my own, which I'm grateful for. If any of you want a fun, rewarding job, let me know! We are desperate for staff!!

I'm still pumped for Bulgaria, too! We are just awaiting some form of letter of recommendation from ANYONE so we can apply for the internship. We know we'll be accepted, it would just be nice to have an official "yes" from someone so we can get goin' on saving up and getting passports!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you escaped the crazy man.

    On a completely unrelated note, I watched the band DVD today, and there is a great shot of us sprinting to mid-field. Do you remember when we had to do that? Crazy times. We aced it, by the way, on the DVD. Go us!!!

    ReplyDelete