1/22/10

Granulation

On Wednesday I made the trip into my academic advisor's office to discuss graduation. After a 5 minute process of looking to see if I had the right classes, she cheerfully told me that I could graduate in August.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Then, looking a bit concerned, turned to me and said "you did a 9-credit-hour internship?" I reluctantly replied with a yes, fearing that my previous good news was going to be taken back somehow. "That means you can waive one of these upper-level classes you're taking. You'll get an A in it automatically." Whose side were the gods on that day? MINE. I couldn't believe that BYU was giving me two pieces of good news in a row. Now, I have 20% less school to attend three days a week, and I can look forward to donning the cap and gown in August. The only negative thing about this is that my Senioritis has doubled in its intensity and I am so looking forward to the end of the semester. I love how some good news can just brighten your day!

What good news have you guys had this week?

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! :D It's so fun being so close! But you'll be surprised at how much you miss the daily grind of classes and homework.

    ReplyDelete