2/1/10

Gettin' Stuff Done

This probably makes me sound like an old lady, but recently I have found great joy in getting stuff done during the day. This usually never involves cleaning, but I mean setting up appointments, paying bills, getting things straightened out so that I am less stressed. Today was one of those days where I woke up dead tired, looking like death warmed over. But, I got a lot done and my day that could have been quite miserable turned into a pretty good one! I have less to stress about because I got a lot of things in order. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I love it too! I have Monday as my clean and organize and getter done day. It feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. I get a lot of satisfaction from crossing stuff off my to do list, doing finances, etc. etc. That's probably why all my taxes are filed already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not an old lady, just a grown up. Good for you, Hollie! Now, tell me exactly how you do that, I'm still not there!

    ReplyDelete