3/28/10

Being Creative

Not that I have any time to do this sorta stuff right now, but I scheduled it ahead of time and made sure I had a block of time where I could make a birthday card. I was sad I couldn't make one for my dad, but I was having a hard time designing one in my head for him. Maybe I'll give him one in August when he comes out to see us.

Gracie, the little girl I nanny, is turning 4 this Tuesday. It will be nothing short of a princess affair. Her mom set up an appointment at the local beauty school for a mini pedicure, manicure, and updo for this princess. (I'm jealous...I just get to watch her be pampered)

It's going to be really fun, and I got her some cute little girly things for her birthday. I made her this card, and I quite like it! It screams Grace. Sorry the picture is kind of dark.

1 comment: