11/1/10

Counting Many Blessings on My Day Off

I am feeling really lucky today.  I'm so proud of my accomplishments, and Tony's accomplishments as well. 

First off, I'm lucky to not have to work Mondays!  I have been feeling under-the-weather lately and it was so nice to be able to sleep in and just relax today.

I got to relax in my house, which I'm so grateful to have. With hard work and help from our amazing agent, we found a wonderful little house that's all ours!  If you're looking to buy in Utah, you need to use our agent.  She is so wonderful, very honest, and would do anything to help her clients!

Tony got a new job last week.  It's for an internet marketing company for more pay, and they pay 100% of our insurance.  It will be a wonderful, new environment for him to be a part of and there is a lot of room for potential growth.  (And I also heard they throw some pretty killer Christmas parties.)  I'm so grateful for Tony!!  He's such a hard worker, and the smartest guy I know.  He is ambitious, which is why he got this new job.  He wants to learn from his job, not just rake in the money for minimal work.

I'm grateful I'm healthy.  I know I said I've been feeling a little sick, but I am still healthy.  I recently had some blood work done at a checkup, and I just got a call from the doctor today delivering some good news and positive results about my lab tests.

I'm not sure what sparked this grateful attitude in me today, but I really enjoy it.  It's sometimes hard to see all the things you are lucky to have.  I'm going to try to blog more.  It's been hard when I feel so tired from feeling gross.  I have a feeling I will have a lot to blog about soon, as we enter a new phase of life.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the uplifting post! Sorry you've been feeling icky! Can't wait to hear more about a new phase of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tony on the sweet new job. I hope you guys like your house. We are a little jealous, but mostly happy for you. :)

    -Trevor and Emily Hawkes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right now in such a great time of your life. It's tough sometimes, with lots of changes and trying to get yourselves settled, but it's exciting, too! Congratulations on your new house! You will have lots of fun and satisfaction turning it into YOUR place.

    New phase of life... hmmmm, very cryptic! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete