6/4/08

Exciting Happenings in the Anderson Apartment

So, there's not a ton to blog about these days, so I'll just update my ginormous blog reading population on some little things that have happened.

1. We fixed our flooding problem! Yep, sometime last week we noticed a huge puddle of water on our kitchen floor. We weren't sure what the problem was because the water was coming from under the stove (???). We called maintenance and sure enough, it was the water heater leaking. Good news: we have a brand spankin' new water heater and no more flooding in our kitchen!

2. We've turned in our visa applications. This has been (for me) a stressful process. First we thought we were going to have to fly to D.C., then we thought we were going to have to drive to L.A. and come to find out, the friendly BYU travel agents can take care of that for us (with a small fee, of course). We turned in all of our stuff and now it's just a matter of time before we have those visas in our passports! I'm glad we had to get visas, then the Bulgar police won't be as likely to throw us in jail. ;)

3. New summer clothes! Okay, so this one is lame but I'm pretty excited about it! A lot of my summer tops are too big (which I'm okay with) and they were kind of looking frumpy. So, I went to the mall with $60 I recently made selling a textbook and got four cute, new shirts! Maybe, if you are lucky, I'll put up some pictues of my fashionable new summer wardrobe.

4. This hasn't happened yet but I can still write about it. Tomorrow will be the first time I attempt to do the whole MTC TRC deal by myself. Yes, you heard it, I am going to be in a room by myself and try to speak Bulgarian to the missionaries. I'll probably only do it tomorrow since in a couple of weeks the missionaries will be more on my level and I won't feel as confident, haha. I'm just trying to get myself actually SPEAKING Bulgarian to someone other than Tony.

Well, that's all the exciting news we have for now. I apologize for the boring-ness but I hope that soon I'll have an interesting blog topic!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some exciting adventures. I really enjoy reading up on the Anderson Family! I hope you are still planning to keep posting while in Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! I get excited about clothes too, no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete