6/23/08

Hodgepodge part 1

Wow, I am so behind on posting! So much has happened to blog about, it isn't funny. I've decided to do a super-blog with all of this week's happenings in one!

On Tuesday I decided to CHOP OFF MY HAIR! Yep, I bravely cut 5 inches off the ol' noggin and I couldn't be happier with my decision. It feels so nice to have short hair in this hot Utah weather! Plus, I probably lost a pound chopping all of that hair off! :) This isn't the best picture of it, but it's the only one I have right now. Believe me, it's MUCH cuter than this!
Shortly after I got my hair cut, Tony and I drove to Alpine to go on a hike with some of his extended family. We had heard different things about this hike: that it was 1.5 miles, that it was 8 miles, etc. It was 8 miles and as horrible as that sounds, I made it without much trouble. I was so proud of myself! Here are some pictures and videos from that adventure.


"Nearing the End..."


"We Made It!"





2 comments:

  1. Hollie, I LOVE your hair! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! AND, I loved the story about you speaking with the lady in line... I was truly inspired to learn a language other than pig latin.

    ReplyDelete