7/20/08

The ABC's of Me

Sorry I've been on a kick with these little fill out thingys. They're irresistable!



The ABC's of Me-

A. Attached or Single? Attached~married

B. Best Friend? Tony

C. Cake or Pie? Ooohh, Pie

D. Day of choice? Friday for sure.

E. Essential item? Chi Straightener. I don't know what I would do if I lost it!!

F. Favorite color? Yellow

G. Greatest Accomplishment? Getting married in the temple

H. Hometown? Whiteland, Indiana!

I. Indulgences? Oh I have all kinds. If we're talking food it would be ice cream, of course. If we're talking other things, I really like buying makeup :)

J. January or July? July!!!

K. Kids? none yet

L. Life is incomplete without? My T-dawg

M. Marriage date? August 18, 2006

N. Number of siblings? 2

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P. Phobias or fears? I have several....right now I'm thinking of my fear of hot oil. Because of this, Tony makes all of the bacon in our family :)

Q. Quotes? "Just remember what's in your heart and in your mind and you'll never have to worry about your feet." -Dr. Suess

R. Reason to smile? I'm going to Bulgaria to help cute little orphan kids

S. Season? Fall, most definately

T. Tag three friends? any three friends that feel so inclined :)

U. Unknown fact about me? I have never been out of the country...EVER

V. Very favorite store? Either NY&Co. or Eddie Bauer, depends on the day

W. Worst habit? Not doing dishes after we eat

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray...the time I had an ultrasound of my heart it was not only embarassing, but VERY painful!

Y. Your favorite food? Carbs, unfortunately :)

Z. Zodiac? Libra

1 comment: