7/22/10

Sigh of Relief

Well, today I took my very last final for my undergrad.  I'm not planning on going to graduate school right now...at all....I need a break!  It's hard to be relieved at this point for me, though.  I usually am never fully relieved until I can SEE my grades and know that I did alright.  It does feel good to not have to cram my head with silly biology terms tonight.  All I have to do is bake my muffins and watch the Office.  It's great.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Salt Lake to check in to our hotel and get ready for my RACE!  I was starting to get nervous last night about the race but I feel much better now.  I've been reading up on some literature on how to best prepare myself for a race of this size.  I'm gonna rock it, man! :)

I'm so glad to be done with school.  I never thought I'd see this day!

2 comments: