10/3/10

Girls Night

Since moving to Utah, I've struggled to find super close friends.  I've had some off and on, but as time goes by they move away.  Understandable, as they have their own lives and families.  I still keep in touch with them through facebook and other means, but as you probably know, it's not like having friends here.

Last night I went out with a group of girls and it was a BLAST.  I've never had so much fun!  We took a trip down to SLC for some good times and some good pizza!  One if them is the wife of one of Tony's mission acquaintances that we just randomly ran into through common interest.  I'm so glad I finally found some girlfriends to hang out with in Utah.  I love Tony, and he is of course my best friend, but every girl needs some straight up girl time now and then.  It's been a terrific weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment