12/21/11

Ready to Rock

Today we got a package from my grandma with Christmas gifts for all of us.  My grandma has always been the one to get "the hot toy of the season" and has no problem spending whatever she has to to get it for her grand kids (and now great-grand kids).  She asked me what Audrey liked as far as toys go and I told her the usual stuff, books, stuffed animals, and I also mentioned that Audrey loves music. 

Here's what Audrey got for Christmas:
A "Let's Rock Elmo" complete with the add-on interactive instruments pictured.  We have all of the working parts to start our own family Sesame Street-themed band.

Tony and I snuck and played with Elmo while Audrey was napping to see what he was all about.  Audrey is going to love him!  I think I'll love him for a while...until Audrey learns how to turn him on.  Elmo isn't a very lyrical singer.  He gets kind of shouty and I could see him wearing on me after a long day, ha ha.  I'm really excited for Audrey to see him on Christmas.  She always perks up when she hears this toy go off in the store.  (It's displayed in Target and kids constantly turn it on).

Don't be surprised if you see our music video on MTV in the near future. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment