5/3/12

Like Father, Like Daughter

We've been preparing to wean Audrey off of her bottles completely as her first birthday approaches.  I have been reading a lot about it and even though she's still pretty young to "choose" a cup I decided I would take her to the store and let her pick a new fancy straw cup.  She doesn't like regular sippy cups but does really well with straw cups.  So, off to Walmart we went and I found the cheaper cups to show Audrey (I'm not paying 8 bucks for a cup, thank you very much!)

Of all of the choices, these were the cups Audrey reached for as the finalists:

A dinosaur cup

Pink with monkeys and bunnies
I held the two up for Audrey to pick and after thinking long and hard about the decision--it really looked like she was weighing pros and cons of each cup--she chose.....








The spectacular dino-mite cup.  She's definitely Tony's daughter!  I love that she picked this cup.  Who says girls can't have dino cups??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment