9/25/13

My Little Ballerina

We recently signed Audrey up for dance class.  We wanted her to have a structured activity and get some good exercise in, especially in the winter when we can't go to parks or play outside anymore.  I found a studio in Orem that has a toddler combo class for 2-year-olds and so far we've loved it.  It's a mix of ballet/jazz/singing. I think Audrey's favorite part is that they play Disney princess songs for warm up and stretch time.  I thought Audrey would be too nervous to go into class without me but she's done great!  She always tells me, "we have to say bye to mom for dance class!"

She is enrolled from Sept. to May, and she'll have a recital this spring!


Ready for class!

Sorry the pictures are bad, I had to take them through two-way glass.

Stretching with Miss Cassie




No comments:

Post a Comment