7/13/07

Hello all..Hollie again.

Tony is working later than usual at work today and I'm extremely bored. I don't have classes on Friday so I've spent my day cleaning and catching up on some homework. I'm pretty sure not many people read this but just incase, I thought I'd update whoever does with what is going on with us :).

My last post was basically all that's up with me. I am loving this "new me" I've discovered and I am so happy! Tony is working hard at Redman while studying for his GRE. He recently submitted an article to the Ensign and we're hoping they'll take it. I'm sure they will, Tony is a great writer! I am really excited for him to go to grad school and get a job with a publishing company. From what he's told me about it, I know he'll love it! Plus, it will be fun to live in Indiana for a little while and eat Sunday dinners with my family for a change.

We're both doing really well, and we're both very happy. I hope all is well for everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment