8/2/07

Best Friends

Tony doesn't write here because he thinks no one reads it. Which is most likely true. So...it's Hollie again!

I am so tired but I can't seem to find sleep tonight. I think it's because I am worried about my mom. She just had surgery on Tuesday and they had to keep her another day (I think), and I haven't spoken with anyone about her today so, I worry. Sometimes I wish Indiana and Utah were the same place so I could see her right now. I know at times I "act like a little kid" and this is one of them: I miss my mommy.

Yep, it's true. I'm not at all ashamed to say it, either. My mom and I have become best friends since I've moved out and I wish almost every day that I could just hang out with her and have some fun! Not that Tony isn't fun, I just want to go out with my mom one weekend or something ;).

It's weird how when you're a teenager you think that your mom is so old fashioned and doesn't know anything about life, and then suddenly, one day you realize how smart she really is. You realize how much she cares about you and on that day, you go from being just mother and daughter, to being friends. I'm so grateful for my mom and all the support she always shows me. I'd be one lost puppy without her.


Tell your mom you love her...because she REALLY loves you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment