8/13/07

School's Out For Summer..

Well, at least a couple weeks of summer. It's finally happened! I don't have to attend summer classes any longer! (Until next summer, of course.) I'm really excited about the free time I'll have for a short while before Fall semester begins. During my little break I'm going to have a lot of fun. Our one-year anniversary is coming up very quickly! August 18th. We're going to St. George and hanging out in Tony's parent's condo down there. It doesn't seem like it's been a year but at the same time it feels like we've been together forever :). I'm so glad I married my best friend. We really have fun together.

Some of you may know that I recently applied to be manager at Sears. I didn't really want to, but the leads kept asking me to. I felt completely stupid on Saturday, though, when the Store Manager told me someone else was manager and he wasn't sure why I even applied. As stupid as I felt, there was a huge feeling of relief that came along with it. I was so worried about how I was going to manage being a manager (haha) and school. I am quite happy that I can keep working my 20 hours a week. Now I'll be able to see my husband!

Yay for being done with summer school and not being promoted to manager. Life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment