8/6/07

Statistics is for Losers

Right now I should be getting ready for school, but it's just aerobics class so there isn't much for me to do. I'm just sitting here watching the morning news, looking back at my nearly completed summer semester and I must say, I'm pretty darn proud of myself. I managed to workout everyday, take statistics 221, and work almost full time all at the same time! Furthermore, I am going to PASS that stats class. Hollie passing college math - there's something no one's ever thought of. It was a tough class, but it was tons easier than music theory ever thought about being. I love my new life!

I am getting really excited for our new adventures coming up this year. Tony will finish school, and then in 2008 we'll head out to grad school, most likely in Indiana, and start a new life somewhere else! Hopefully in a nicer apartment! I'm excited about getting a new car and driving across the country with my loverboy. We'll make a five-day trip out of it so as to help me overcome the strong hatred I have for driving to Utah without stopping...*shudder*. I'm starting a new major, which has allowed me to only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, something I'm extremely grateful for.

I'm just really having a good time right now! I love Tony so much and I have so much fun with him! I couldn't imagine going on all of these adventures with anyone but him. I'm really glad he's my best friend :).

I'm also super pumped to go to a BYU football game with Tony...go cougars!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for passing stats....I understand the joy you must feel. I unfortunately have to take stats again at Northern, something about not fighting with the college and transferring the credits and lowering my GPA.

    Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete