8/21/07

If All the Snowflakes Were Candy Bars and Milkshakes...

I don't like money. I wish that we could all trade jelly beans instead of dollars. But, I guess then the jelly beans would become as frustrating as dollar bills. However, jelly beans are a lot more pleasant to think of, don't you think?

I guess I can only expect some stressful times after coming home from such a good anniversary trip. With the start of school I'm sure there are many college students across the nation that are feeling the same pressures we're feeling right now. While I continue to tell Tony "we'll get through it," I still have the same sick feeling I'm sure he has. Being poor is hard. :) It makes us appreciate one another, though.

Aside from frustrating college expenses, we are exteremly happy and anxiously awaiting the starting of fall semester. Tony is studying hard for the GRE and I am searching for apartments in our future grad school areas. No studying for me, I'm happy with an undergrad!

I'm always excited for the life we have ahead of us. It will be fun to go through all of these adventures together. It would be quite lonely if I were dealing with all of this stuff on my own! I'm glad I have a constant pal who will give me a pat on the back and maybe, if I need it, a shoulder to cry on. Yay for Tonys!

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Think about the jelly beans idea...you like it, don't you? ;)

I know...I'm weird.

1 comment:

  1. If dollars were jelly beans my job in the money room would be so much harder.

    I am kind of new to blogging. I have blogs I like (including yours) saved in my bookmarks and I'll see if they have a new post.

    ReplyDelete