8/19/07

One Year Older and Wiser, Too!

Okay, so I'm not celebrating a birthday or anything. I am, however, wrapping up a day of celebrating our one year anniversary! It was a fun little day. We've spent the weekend (beginning Thursday evening) here, in Saint George at a condo. Friday was like the day of my DREAMS! You know what we did? Nothing. Absolutely nothing! It was soooo fantastic. I needed a day like that. A day of PJ's, ice cream, junk food, movies in bed, and not going anywhere. It was great. Then today, we dressed up all pretty like and did some shopping and then went to The Outback for some yummy steak. Probably the most perfect steak I've had there. Yum-o! We came home and had some more ice cream and watched Ice Age on our super cable TV. It's been a good year for us. I'm glad we could take some time to celebrate the wonderful year we've had together. Yay for getting married!

Aside from all of the happiness and celebration going on, I've got almost a whole week off work to just relax and do stuff I want to do! I'm really excited about that. I'm also excited for school to start. I'm anxious to begin my new little major and see what it has in store for me. Hopefully I'll enjoy it! Although I'm QUITE sure I will. I'm really pumped.

I hope all of you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.






2 comments: