1/15/08

Sickly Hollie Thinks

Staying home sick two and a half days in a row can make you sit and think about lots of silly things. Today has been especially full of silly thoughts because I am home alone. Tony is at work so it's just me, the television, and my Bulgaria board (which has kept me busy some of this morning).


First thing I've been thinking about: Bulgaria!! I'm so excited about it I even changed our blog to Bulgarian flag colors. I can't even describe how excited I am to travel there with Tony. I know it is a very special place to him and while I learn the language it's fun to spend time together.


Secondly, Quaker's Mini Delights. These amazing little 90-calorie rice cake snacks have blessed my life recently. :) They are so delicious and give me a feeling like I can eat chocolate on this crazy P90X diet I've been on! Ohhh I love them and would recommend them to anyone I know. They're a healthy little treat that tastes so good!
Third, I'm very excited to graduate and start a new life somewhere with my hunk of a husband. I've been thinking about our future a lot lately and it makes me so happy that I have someone like Tony to spend it with. I wouldn't want to go on adventures with anyone else!!
Anyway, that's all :)!

1 comment: