12/13/08

Q&A with Hollie

So I know that I've been home for almost a week and haven't posted anything about my travels/Bulgaria/adjusting/sadness/happiness, etc. The cold, hard truth is: I'M TIRED! Man Jet Lag stinks! So, I've decided to make it a little easier on everyone (mostly me) and just do this:

You guys can ask me ANYTHING you want about my recent Bulgarian experience and I'll answer them all in one giant post. There are no question limits so if you think of a juicy one after you already posted, that's OKAY!

So, have at it. Pick my brain.


GO!

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Welcome home!

    I have three questions for your blog:

    1. What was your favorite part of living in Bulgaria? (not including the orphans)

    2. What was your favorite part of working with the orphans?

    3. What was your least favorite part of both of those. (This should be two questions, but I said I'd only ask three so we're stuck.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your stomach adjust to eating new foods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Did your experience in Bulgaria change you in any way, and if so, how?
    2) What does the air feel and smell like in Bulgaria? (I know this is a strange questions, but it's one of the things I notice about different places)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anything make you laugh so hard you almost cried? (I'm just thinking of some of the antics of our rest-home ladies in Mexico :)

    Did anything just make you cry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was something that you were not prepared for? How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that while Tony was gone he became $10,000 in debt and is in trouble for not paying child support...What can/are you guys doing about his identity being stolen?

    What are you most looking forward to about being home, in america, around family again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are your plans now? And what is this about identity theft?

    ReplyDelete