5/31/09

Update

I usually hate when people call their posts "update" because when I blog I try to come up with some cute or clever title. However, tonight my post is "update" because I'm tired, and I really don't know what else to call it.

I am currently in Indiana visiting my family. I've been having lots of fun here getting to see family and friends. I got to attend my sisters (very hot) graduation. I'm not sure if she even noticed if I was there, but I was! There are pictures to prove it!

Saturday was her open house party. I guess these open houses aren't a nation-wide thing. It's just basically a party where people come, eat, and give you a card full of money for graduating. I helped my mom make food and I saw lots of people! It was a nice way to get in a lot of visiting in one spot. I made Andrea a quilt for graduation and gave it to her on Saturday. She seemed to like it alright, but for all the work I put into it I was expecting a window-shattering shriek of delight when she opened it. I guess I can't compete with a 50 dollar bill :).

Tony left today to go back to Utah. He has work and didn't want to take a whole week off in his first month of employment. Something about making good impressions.... I was pretty depressed all day today and the hours seemed to drag on forever as I waited for him to return to Utah and call me to tell me he was okay. Luckily, I have some pretty cool sisters who invited me into their room to watch funny YouTube videos. It was really fun to just pile on the bed and giggle at all of the funny videos of babies on YouTube. We also played with Andrea's cool, new iTouch. I was grateful to have them help me pass the time away and cheer me up a little bit.

Now I am just waiting for Tony to get back to the apartment. I'm sure he is visiting with his family, but I don't know how long I can last!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! If you're anywhere near West Lafayette, you could come visit me!

    ReplyDelete