4/4/11

Baby Shower - Indiana

Last Wednesday I flew to Indiana to visit my family and so my mom could throw a baby shower for me. We were originally going to have one, but we ended up with two - a family shower, and a friends shower. It was really fun to see everyone, and I ended up with A LOT of girly things! It was also really nice to see my family again.

Hanging out in Morgan's room before the shower!

My mom made a "diaper cake" for the shower. It was so cute!

My mom and I decorated these cupcakes with our new flower-making skills. I'm really starting to love decorating with icing :)


All of the gifts from shower #1 (friends shower)

My mom is a *titch* excited for her first grandbaby. Here is her gift. It was a really cute idea! She gave me a wicker laundry basket full of clothes that were all clothes pinned on a clothesline. The clothesline was probably a mile long, but that's okay!


Shower #2 gifts (including my mom's) from the "family shower."

This baby is going to be WELL DRESSED. I could not believe how many clothes people gave me. They were all so generous! She's going to be more stylish than me, that little punk. :) The showers and parties sure made my trip fly by pretty fast. I feel like I didn't even get to see my parents and sisters! It was still a fun trip, though, and I'll see them again in June!

2 comments:

  1. That girl is going to be STYLIN'! So fun! I think I'll cry the day Sadie won't let me dress her anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, girls go to church with cute hair and fun dresses and moms go with wet ponytails and the same dress you wore two Sunday's ago. It's just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete