4/12/11

A Little Funny for You All

As I've mentioned before, this little girl inside me moves A LOT. She's bigger and stronger now, and its beginning to actually be painful for me when she decides to have dance parties in my abdomen. Tony and I always joke about how crazy and energetic she'll be once she's older.

Just for fun (and because I was bored) I did this mommy/child horoscope thing online and got this as a result:
Your Gemini child certainly keeps you busy! She grins at strangers in the park, and at home she unloads her entire toy chest looking for one toy at the bottom of the box. In general, she wreaks merry havoc as she rolls through childhood in her playful and energetic way.
That made Tony and I laugh, of course, because we could totally see this being her with how she acts right now.

So...(here's the funny)

Last night, after mowing the lawn, Tony began his workout. He was doing plyometrics from the P90x workout. If you've never heard of these, its a lot of jumping. It kills you. It's the "mother of all P90x workouts." It's super-tough. Tony, being the guy he is, always takes it up to the next level, jumping as high as he can and really pushing himself hard. Pan over to me, sitting on the couch with my blanket, watching TV, being a big lazy blob. I was trying to move the baby's dance party out of my ribcage area and while Tony was jumping up and down over and over, touching the ceiling then the floor I sighed and said, "She moves so much! I'm afraid this baby will be nothing like me." Mid-jump Tony (huffing and puffing) says, "why???"

I just cracked up and said "well....look at ME and look at YOU."

It may not be funny to others unless you were there, but we couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I should get up and move a little more? These two are going to outrun me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You might just be getting a little Tonita! At least she will be entertaining!

    ReplyDelete