2/6/13

February Fun Day #2: Painting!

I had some finger paints on hand from when I bought them on clearance at Michael's a few months ago, so we busted them out for some colorful fun!  I had her wear one of my old t-shirts so she didn't ruin any clothes and she thought that was so awesome.  She kept calling it her "shirt pants."

I gave Audrey the option of paintbrush or finger painting, and she did a little of both.  She started with a brush and ended with her fingers, causing a huge mess.  It was fun, and she loved it.  It was a really good sensory activity, and she also got to practice colors!  I only got pictures of the brush painting portion because my camera battery died, but they are still good ones.




Here's a short video of Audrey painting.  It ends rather abruptly because, like I said, my camera battery died right in the middle of filming. 



So far, so good!  Yay for February Fun Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment