2/14/13

My Valentines

While I know Valentine's day is a retail-hyped holiday, I still love it.  I love having a day to make heart-shaped treats and crafts.  I think it's a fun holiday, and its always good to take a special day to appreciate your favorite people.  (Plus, I really like chocolate.)

These two goofballs to the left are the best valentines a girl could ask for.  Through thick and thin these two have my back and always show me unconditional love.  They help me get through the day and bring so much joy into my life.  

What's even better than me having these two as my valentines is seeing the love they have for each other.  Audrey's #1 hero is her daddy.  She loves him so much sometimes I get jealous ;).  They are truly best buddies and they just seem to "get" each other.  Audrey and I are so blessed to have Tony in our lives.  He is everything a good dad should be and works hard to provide for us daily.

Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment