12/19/07

Changes

There have been a few changes in our lives recently. The one I'm most excited about is the change in weight I'm experiencing! Because of our P90X workouts, I've lost a total of 2.5 inches on my torso, and an inch and some off of my thighs! YAY! Tony's also slimmed up a bit, but he's not as obsessed with measuring it as I am :). He is getting some pretty little abs, I'll admit.

Another change--one we're not as happy about as we are about losing weight--is that we were released from being Sunbeam teachers. I'm grateful to have been in primary as long as I have, and don't get me wrong, there are no hard feelings from us about getting released :). We are sad, but a little relieved as well. It was a perfect time to get released--the last day of primary.

So, with all of that, we wish everyone Happy Holidays!! Hope everyone did well on their finals :).

No comments:

Post a Comment