12/11/07

Taking a Break from Stress

I thought I'd take a little break from all of the worrying, writing, studying, presenting, grading, and homework I have to do to post a little blog.

We have finally started our P90X workout, and it is tough. They have us on a bascially no carb-all protein diet. (Low fruit, too!) It's very hard to follow but I just keep telling myself that in 25ish days I get 3 servings of carbs and fruits instead of just one. The workouts are hard, but they are really working. I feel so much healthier and I really feel like I'm losing weight. I would recommend it..so far.

Finally, to end my short blog...I'm sick of school. If Thursday weren't my last day I would totally run away and hide in the mountains or something. Ick, school is just getting annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment