2/6/08

I'm a Survivor

This week has been extremely hard on me. I've had a temperature over 102 degrees for almost three straight days, I've gone through 3-4 rolls of toilet paper for my runny nose, and I've suffered from the sickly old lady-sounding voice since Sunday. I hate not being able to talk loud enough! Needless to say, I've been very, very sick and the doctors told me that I may have mono. Luckily, I don't think I do because I am feeling a little better tonight and they told me that I would only get worse from here on out if I did have mono. Apparently a viral cold can make your mono "stuff" go up a bit and it shows on a blood test. If I'm not 100% by Monday, I have to go back and give them more of my blood. I'm crossing my fingers, praying, wishing, hoping that I don't have to go back. The thought of quitting my job and withdrawing from classes due to mono terrifies me. I would go absolutely nuts at home all alone all day everyday for six weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment