2/27/08

Rich for a Weekend

This weekend Tony and I house/baby-sat for his aunt and uncle. They live in Alpine (nice town), in a very nice house. It was pretty cool to stay there. The master bedroom we stayed in could have been a hotel suite by itself. There was an amazing bathroom with a huge tub that I spend most of my nights there in, and they had an intellibed which was nice and comfy. Along with living it up like real people do, we were babysitting five boys. It was so hard for me! I thought watching five babies at work was hard! No way. The older boys mostly went out with friends the whole weekend, but the younger ones who had an early curfew began to bug the pants off each other. My favorite part: the two-year-old came in every morning at around 3am and woke us up so that he could sleep with us.... except he never slept. He kicked, rolled on, hogged pillows and blankets and made us stay awake all morning. It was simply miserable not getting enough sleep and now my body is revolting against me due to the lack of relaxing weekend.

I make it sound worse than it is, though. I had a good time and they paid us, so it wasn't bad at all. It just reminded me of the fa ct that I do not want children right now....especially five of them that are males.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys! Whenever I start to think about having kids Cory tells me to babysit my nieces and then I remember how hard it is! My baby niece, Kennedy, pooped all down her leg when I watched her on Tues. Yucky!!! I can wait!

    ReplyDelete