2/2/08

Two-in-One

I have this fun little quiz thing that I wanted to fill out on this post, but I wanted to first talk about my TRC experience. For those who don't know, the TRC is a place where volunteers go and let the missionaries practice teaching to investigators. So, we act like investigators and ask them bizarre questions and things like that while they attempt to teach us the first discussion. Easy peasy, most of you might say. However, I went to the Bulgarian TRC to practice my speaking skills. It wasn't as much of a practice as it was a self-esteem booster. These guys had been learning Bulgarian for a week so I knew way more than them at this point. (I realize, though, that they'll probably know more than me next week. I wish I was blessed with the gift of tongues!) I was helping them understand what Tony was saying to them and I felt good that I understood what Tony was saying! They only talked with us in Bulgarian for like a minute, but then we made them do it again later after the discussion and it was really fun. Probably not for them, but it was for me!

We plan on going back a lot and we really hope we get the same set of missionaries. They really liked us and they were good guys! It was fun to talk with them in either language!


Now, for the quiz.....
1. What is your husband's name? Tony (if we want to be technical, it's Anthony)
2. How long have you been together? Married for a year and five months
3. How long did you date? From first official date until proposal - 4 months (ish)
4. How old is he? 24
5. Who eats more? Tony, for sure. :)
6. Who said I love you first? Tony
7. Who is taller? Tony is, by a mere 3 inches.
8. Who sings better? Tony
9. Who is smarter? Tony (man, he's wailing on me)
10. Whose temper is worse? Tony's, haha.
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us, usually. But sometimes Tony does it by himself, which is nice.
12. Who does the dishes? Tony. I ocassionaly wash some plates!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? Tony does, and I'm in charge of tithing
15. Who mows the lawn? if we had a lawn to mow I would suspect that Tony would be in charge of that chore and I would take over the dishes :)
16. Who cooks dinner? We take turns, but I think I cook more than Tony does.
17. Who drives when you are together? Tony
18. Who is more stubborn? Umm, that's a toughie. Tony is probably more stubborn, but I think we both have our stubborn moments.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, 100% all the time.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Tony's parents
21. Who proposed? Tony did. It was a very sweet proposal
22. Who is more sensitive? Me
23. Who has more friends? Probably Tony at the moment.
24. Who has more siblings? Tony
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share the pants, right now
26. Where did you meet? He drove me to the airport, sparks flew.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Oh who cares?? Probably "hi"
28. Where was your first date? Neither of us still know what to count as our first official date. I would probably say Gateway mall before dropping me off at the airport. December 14th, 2005 Haha, I was so giddy that day!
29. Where was your first kiss? Right in front of what used to be DT. (Probably more the Bean Museum) It was a beautiful snowy night and we were making a snowman!
30. Where did you get engaged? Aspen Grove :)
31. Where were you married? Nauvoo, Illinois
32. Where was the honeymoon? Disneyland!
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? Nothing, it was so much fun. I wish we could go back again sometime for an anniversary!

1 comment: