3/16/08

Chillaxin' Saturday

Today was great! I got to sleep in and forget about all of my worries (especially the ones from work!) today! I went to watch Tony's church ball game at 11. This was the only stressful part of my day, haha. I was, with the help of Joanna Farnsworth, the score keeper. I never realized how silly the elder's quorum can be until keeping score and keeping track of the clock today.

After the game, I met with my group and got some much needed work done for our big paper. It was such a relief to have it done! (at least this draft of it)

My favorite part: when I got home, Tony and I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and got a George Foreman grill and a bathroom scale. I LOVE my new grill! I made some chicken pitas tonight and the chicken was so delicious. AND it cooked in only like 9 minutes! The bathroom scale is pretty fancy, and it's pretty cool I guess, but you have to use them in the right order, haha. I wouldn't suggest using the grill and then weighing yourself :). The good thing about this new scale is that it informed me that I've lost 3 pounds this week! Some of you might know that I've been dieting and exercising and it was so nice to see that I've lost some pounds! Yay for being healthy :).

1 comment:

  1. According to "The Office" You should make sure you don't step in the foreman grill or try to make chicken on the scale!

    I love peaceful days...
    I miss them...

    ReplyDelete