4/14/08

Ah, the Joys of Cramming

Yes, I'll admit..I'm a crammer. I've known about a particular four-page essay that's due tomorrow since the first day of class. Have I started? Of course not! Who would? So, here I sit, nearing midnight the night before the paper is due, and I cannot complete it. Why, you ask? Blackboard is down. You see, I need blackboard to access the information I need to write this paper. Lovely, isn't it? This kind of thing has happened to me before but I guess college students never learn. I decided to write a blog while I wait for Blackboard to be up and running again. Perhaps everyone is trying to hurry and finish their last-minute assignments as well, and the overwhelming number of people is causing Blackboard to go on the fritz. Whatever the reason, I'm stuck with nothing to do but listen to the vocal performance grad student that lives above me practice her arias.


Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment