4/26/08

Class of 2008!

Yesterday Tony graduated! It was really cool to see him all dressed up in his cap and gown. His family came down to celebrate with us. After his convocation, we went to Tucanos (my new favorite!) and pigged out! We really need to take my family there, I think they'd like it a lot. Anyway, here are some pictures of the big day!

Tony in his cap and gown!

Me in my (new) dress!


I know this is kind of bad quality picture, but that is Tony walking across the stage!



After THAT funfilled night we woke up Saturday morning and decided to go to Trafalga for their date special. For 20 bucks we got: go-karts, mini-golf (or as we hoosiers call it, "putt putt"), arcade tokens, batting cages and two LARGE dippin' dots ice creams! What a deal, huh? It was a super fun little date and we even took pictures! (That's a big deal because Tony and Hollie Anderson never take pictures...never. We always forget.)


Tony got a hole in one on this hole!


I really had to focus my swing on this one.
Tony's favorite!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tony! Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the graduation!

    Next time you go to Trafalga we want to come- that sounds like tons o fun.

    ReplyDelete