4/16/08

Bulgaria or Bust!

I love my random Bulgaria posts. I have at least one a month it seems like. This one has been inspired by the fact that I got my acceptance letter from the international study abroad program at BYU! I had a feeling I would have no problem getting accepted, but the little voice of doubt in the back of my head had me hesitant to be overly confident so getting this letter was VERY exciting for me! Yay! Now I have to get a bunch of shots...boo.

Another happy thought: school's out! I just have finals to worry about and then I'm done until January! Well, kinda. I just won't have to go to class until then. I'll have an online class while I'm in Bulgaria working with the orphans! Life is good and simple.

Final Happy thought: I have two, count 'em, two job interviews tomorrow! One of which is with a company I really want to work with because of the dates they would need me. Wish me luck!!

Yay for happy thoughts and acceptance letters. We also had chocolate chip cookies tonight, and that's always happy.

1 comment: