5/6/08

Makeover!

I have been envying all of my friends who have cute blog layouts and today I finally figured out how to get one for myself! So, I gave my blog a facelift. What do you think?

Another kind of makeover I'm working on is losing weight. I am currently enrolled in some aerobics classes at BYU and have a goal to work out everyday. Tony and I are planning "active activities" once a week to help me with my weight loss goals. Last saturday we played basketball (way fun) and next Saturday we are hiking Y Mountain! I'm also dieting and trying to eat healthier. I'm excited to get in better shape. I put a nice little weight tracker at the top of my blog so I can see my progress and I guess so you all can, too!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute blog! Can you show me how to do the cool abckground thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks very cute! Goodluck on your hike up Y mountain, it is quite a workout!

    ReplyDelete