5/16/08

3, 3, 3!

As indicated above by our lovely little countdown, we have 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days until we take off for Bulgaria! We decided that we should celebrate our 3, 3, 3 mark. Tonight at 12:00 (midnight) there is a show about traveling in Bulgaria. So, we're pulling out the couch bed and having a late night Bulgaria fest!

Tomorrow (if I'm feeling a little better) we are planning on hiking the Y and doing some shopping (yay!!). I haven't hiked the Y since my third day as a college student at BYU. Hopefully this time around I'll be a little more acclimated and the hike will be more relaxing than it was the first time around :).

1 comment:

  1. Tony- that would be great to hike timp with you guys! You've done it before and I'm all for experienced hiking companions.

    Holly- how did you get your blog so cute? How do you find other templates?

    Thanks guys! Congrats on Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete