6/12/10

Light at the End of the Tunnel

My absence in blogging has been due to two online classes I have been taking this summer. I had two classes left before I graduated and I decided that the drive to campus wasn't worth it. I signed up on independent study and now I am loaded with homework all the time. It takes a lot of discipline to do the work for these classes but I'm doing alright and in a month it will all be nothing but a bad dream. I graduate August 13th at 2pm. You're all invited :)

I ordered my cap and gown today and it made it seems that much more real. It seems so far away right now and thinking of the nearing end makes it much more bearable. There are so many things I'm excited to do when I'm finished. Read books that I want to read, work on my Bulgarian, and just RELAX! Oh..and...look for a real job.

I promise when school is done I will post more!