9/14/07

Feeling the Pains of TOO MUCH HOMEWORK

Ahh it feels nice to sleep in and relax for a bit this morning. The first two weeks of school have been simply brutal. It's my own fault, scheduling 15 credit hours only on Tuesdays and Thursdays and all. Wednesday night I did my homework from 4pm to basically midnight with only about an hour and a half break in between, and I still didn't get it all done. While slight procrastination was to blame, I'm not sure if it would've helped as much as I needed it to if I had done my homework all on time. However, that day is done and now I get to watch season 2 of Rachael Ray...hooray!

Some happy news...I recently applied for a Behavior Coding position with the School of Family Life here at BYU. Of 53 people, 8 were chosen for interviewing. I was chosen! yay! Yesterday I went to the group interview and felt like I had an okay time, but it was all really uncertain. I'll hear from them in a couple of days to see if I got the position. It was odd, though, because they told us they were choosing not based on skill level at all. They were just going to choose the final coders based on whether or not they thought your personality would fit with the current reasearch team. So, we'll see if I'm weird enough or not.
A fun little side:
Here's me and Tony as simpsons...wow we're hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment