9/29/07

Let it..Snow?

The weather here in the past couple of days has been very interesting. Yesterday, the high was 80 degrees. Today, the high was 60 and on my way home from work...it began to snow. Snow in September is something I don't think I've ever experienced before, and I can't say I like it much. Fall has a very special place in my heart and I always hate when winter comes around and snatches it away from me. Winter is already trying to shove its way in and frankly it's just not allowed yet. I found a kitten today on our porch crying loudly for its mama. I attempted to coax it into our apartment so it could be warm, but it was scared of me. I put out a big, fuzzy, warm blanket for it to have tonight to sleep on while it snows. I hope it's okay!

Other than the snow I've been having fun. I went to my first ever corn maze last night at Thanksgiving Point. It was a fun little date. I also bought myself a new pair of shoes today, and that was really fun! I'm easily entertained, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment