10/4/07

Best Weekend Ever

This week has been very nice to me. I only worked two days, my first class this morning was cancelled, I have from Friday to Monday off, and this weekend is going to rock. Simple as that. Friday I am going to sit around, do some homework, watch some Rachael Ray, and take it easy. Saturday--I'll probably go to work with Tony, watch conference, and then while he and his dad are at the Priesthood session, Tony's mom and sisters are taking me somewhere for my birthday (which is on Monday). We're going to stay the night at his family's house Saturday night for conference the next day, which is also when I open my presents from his family! Then! Monday I get to open presents from Tony. This weekend is going to be so much fun. Not because it's my birthday, though that's a plus, but because I get to relax and spend time with family.

Happy Conference Weekend, everyone!

1 comment: