9/1/07

It was Colonel Mustard, in the JSB....

Last night Tony and I went on a really fun group date with some of our friends. We had done this before, but it was still lots of fun. We played life-sized Clue on campus. It's a pretty clever little game to play, and everyone seems to enjoy it. Each couple chooses a character (we were green, I'm not sure who that is in the game) and wears their colors so as to act as "game pieces". Then, it's a mad dash around BYU campus. You go into each building and use the courtesy phones to make your guesses to the "home base" couple. They will inform you how many guesses you have right..then you move on until you have all three correct. Tony and I never had the privelage to be the murderers, but it was still fun. It's nice to go on dates like that every once in a while. We also got to hang out with Tony's cousin, Aaron, and his soon to be wifey Shareena. They're a fun bunch to be with, and I'm excited that we'll have some more married friends!

School starts Tuesday and I'm not sure how excited I am anymore. I mean, I'm totally pumped for this new major of mine, but I just hope I can handle work and school. I've never had a job while in school before, if that tells you how much of a spoiled brat I am. :) I'm sure I'll have a great semester, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment