8/19/08

Happy Anniversary!

Yay! Two years down!

It's so great to have a day that you can celebrate with your husband. An anniversary is like a joint birthday, and I love it! Tony is the best, by the way. I recently have been so appreciative that we can be ourselves around each other. It takes a lot to embarass me in front of Tony. Heck, he saw me zombified the other day after my surgery and I didn't care! I love that we are getting closer and closer each day. I love that we are going to spend an amazing three months in Bulgaria, getting to know each other in a different light. How many people have that experience? I'm so grateful.

We had so much fun yesterday. We kept it simple, but still exciting I suppose. We started off the evening with a dinner at our "special place" The Outback. We both ordered delicious steaks and then some scrumptious dessert name Chocolate Thunder Down Under (or something like that...). Then we came home, snuggled up in some blankets and watched the Bucket List--great movie, I recommend it!

We're also going to go to St. George next week and spend some time hiking and playing down there. It will be our last American hoorah before we leave for Ball-garia. What an anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment