8/10/08

I've been tagged!

For the first time ever (lame, I know) I've been tagged!

Four Places I go over & over:
1. The Mall
2. The grocery store
3. Target
4. Church

Four Places I like to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. Texas Roadhouse

Four Places I would like to be right now:
1. In my own apartment....we've been with family for a long time!
2. Bulgaria
3. In my bed
4. I would like to be at next Friday. Then my wisdom teeth operation will be finished and I'll hopefully be completely healed by then. Boo for oral surgery. :(

Four TV shows:
1. The Office
2. What Not to Wear
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Ten Years Younger

Three Joys:
1. Tony!
2. Surprises
3. Family

Three Fears:
1. Drowning
2. Tony dying
3. The dark

Three Short-term Goals:
1. Learn as much Bulgarian as I can before we leave!
2. Get through my wisdom teeth operation
3. Find an apartment

Three obsessions:
1. Blogging. Reading them, writing them..whatever!
2. Clothes
3. This sounds weird, but my hair. I can't stand when it doesn't do what I want it to do.

Three surprising facts about me:
1. I'd like to be an olympic swimmer one day....mind you, I'm not training in anyway for this. I just think it would be neat. haha
2. I think I'll vote Democrat this election...and the ones to come after that.
3. I like fried pickles.

I tag: Leslee, Shannon, and Alli

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, cool! I just answer these questions too, on my blog? Will do!

    ReplyDelete