8/26/08

Freaking Out

I leave for Bulgaria two weeks from today. CRAZY! Next Tuesday it will only be one week. Am I ready for this? No way, Jose. I'm officially freaking out. I don't know Bulgarian, I don't want to fly over the ocean, I don't want to switch my body to a time zone that's 9 hours different, I don't want to eat eggs and pickles on my pizza....*sigh*.

Aside from freaking out, you may have noticed the little map at the top of our blog. I've created that so that everyone can see where we are in Bulgaria while on our trip. That little marker is currently on Kotel.

Anyway, I just needed a little "freak out" session because this Bulgaria is turning out to be for real...it's not just a fun little idea anymore. WE'RE REALLY DOING IT! AHH!

2 comments:

  1. LoL! I can't believe you guys are going so soon! I hope we can get together before you guys go! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no worries about the 9 hour difference--I'm already used to the 8 hour difference, and you're so excited that you don't even realize that you should be sleeping according to the old time zone.

    ReplyDelete