8/16/08

Mini-Vacation

(Written 8/11/08, I just didn't finish it before the old wisdom teeth dealy)

Tony and I had the opportunity to visit Indiana this past weekend. It was really nice to take a mini-vacation and go visit my family. On Friday, we went to Holiday World (one of Indiana's few gems) and had a really great time. The park is divided up into different holidays and the rides, restaurants, and shows are all themed after the holiday. Pretty neat. We rode some pretty monstrous roller coasters like the Raven (Halloween world) and the Legend (also Halloween) and my throat still is feeling it from screaming for dear life on one of them, the Voyage (found, of course, in Thanksgiving world). All of these roller coasters are wooden and go about 60 mph. The Voyage, however, goes over 70mph leaving you wondering if you'll live or die on the ride. Sheesh! Here are a few pictures/videos from our Holiday World visit.


Merry Christmas!

Happy Halloween!


We HAD to get a picture with Santa!
Don't judge for the shorty shorts, we went to the water park first, and I wore those over my swimsuit :)

Me and my sisters in front of a huge Christmas tree.


Happy 4th!

I'm not sure about these, hahaha

Dad and Morgan after the legend...Morgan is a little freaked, haha.


Thanksgiving world. See that ginormous hill in the background? Yeah, that's the Voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment