2/6/09

I've Been Tagged

Janet got me with this photo tag. How to do it: In your photos, go to your 6th folder and choose the 6th photo. Post it and give a little blurb.




This is kind of a boring picture, but it wasn't a boring game! This was my first Jazz playoff game! Tony and I somehow got lucky and scored some tickets to the first round of the playoffs against the Rockets. It was awesome, they had a big party in front of the stadium with bands and clowns and, of course, the Jazz Bear. For the pre-game show they riled us up with fireworks (they were SO loud!) It was a really fun game even though we sat in the very last row in the upper bowl. I'm not exaggerating...it really was the very last row!

The Jazz won, by the way. Eat it McGrady.



I tag....Jamie, Susan, Tiffanie, Dad, and Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment