2/9/09

Taggedy Tag

I stole this from Shannon! "Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase given. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense."

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result: "Hollie needs a new home."
A home would be super nice right now!

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result: "Hollie looks like broccoli."
Hmmm.....

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Result: "Hollie says 'I love you.'"
Awwww, I'm so sweet!

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Hollie wants the Miss Licolnshire crown."
Uh, heck yes I do.

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Hollie does the weather."
Watch on your local television station! :)

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Hollie hates feet."
I swear, that's the first thing that came up...I didn't cheat. I REALLY hate feet!

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Hollie asks Will what kind of anime he brought with him."
Umm

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result:"Hollie goes lightly."

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Hollie likes spending time with her best friends!"
Again, I'm not cheating!

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result: "Hollie eats the doughnut."
I swear I didn't! It wasn't me!

11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result: "Hollie wears floral dresses."
Gotta love those big, flowery patterns!

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result: "Hollie was arrested on suspicion of carjacking and conspiracy to commit a felony."
Hahahaha

Well, that's it! I thought it was a pretty funny little survey. I tag...ALL OF YOU!

4 comments: