2/27/09

Stop, Collaborate, and Listen

As some of you may or may not know, tonight in Orem is the concert event of the year. Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer will be performing together at the McKay Center. I haven't quite decided what I think about this, but I'm pretty sure it would be a super-lame, but super-awesome concert. I would be utterly disappointed if I went to this concert and Vanilla Ice didn't sing his possibly only love song, "I Love You." It has special meaning to Tony and me, as we shared it together when we were first dating. I'm pretty sure it's "our song."

Vanilla was on the news this morning and on a local radio talk show. He told Utah that he would be bringing back the old school as well as treating everyone to a bit of his new "rocker" album. I wish I could be at this concert, it would be hilarious and I could buy some Hamma Time pants at DI to wear.

Vanilla sure looked like an old man on the news, hopefully he can still cook MC's like a pound of bacon.



Go ahead, get down wit yo bad self! I sure did!







1 comment:

  1. I had a friend in college who wore a pair of pink Hammer pants ALL THE TIME! It would be hilarious to go. Thanks for the video clips!

    ReplyDelete