6/14/09

Rumor Has It

Today at about 1pm I got an interesting email from the Relief Society President. It read:

"Hi, Hollie,

I'm sorry I didn't get your email until just now. You can always call me.

I had heard that your husband moved out of the ward, but I'm glad you're still with us.

Love,
*RS PRES*" (I won't put her name)

My first thought? AWESOME! There are saucy rumors going on in the ward about me and Tony! I think that's hilarious.

My second thought....wow I need to talk more. People don't realize my husband didn't leave me.


Aside from the church scandal, updates of our real life:

Tony and I went golfing! Tony was pressured into signing up for a golf tournament with his work and was paired to play with the Vice President of his company. Tony has never really played golf before. So, he borrowed his dad's golf clubs and we decided to go to the driving range during the 2 hours it wasn't pouring rain here yesterday.

Tony asked me for a lot of advice (if you didn't know..I played varsity golf in high school. I was a dork!) but I wasn't really sure what to say as I whiffed balls left and right. After we hit 90 balls and chipped and putted around, Tony is feeling much better about playing golf tomorrow. Especially since thunderstorms are in the forecast.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Sounds like there's maybe someone else in your ward named Hollie who's husband did just leave her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tony, is he moving out AGAIN? What a jerk! j/k! I think that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy...and sad and embarrassing and all that stuff wrapped up in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me want to start a saucy rumor about myself in our ward!
    Oh, and I really hope Tony comes home soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete